$0 Raised | $10,000 Target
of our goal
Project #MakeShoppingMeaningful is a movement started by Euforia Singapore that is focused on engaging more Singaporeans to support and take part in social causes.
In support of this movement, a number of celebrities, social media influencers, and retailers have kindly donated a collection of new and pre-loved apparel for sale.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED
In support of Project #MakeShoppingMeaningful,
the following Celebrities, Social Media Influencers, and DreamGirl SG Contestants
have kindly donated a collection of pre-loved apparel for sale.
Popular retailers have also donated new apparel for this meaningful campaign.
All sales proceeds will be donated to our Beneficiary Partners: Animal Lovers League & Down Syndrome Association (Singapore).
Click On Image To See More
YouTube Personality / Singer / Actor / Dancer
Radio DJ / TV Host / Emcee
Actress / Host / Radio DJ
Animal Lovers League
The sales proceeds from Project #MakeShoppingMeaningful will help us in the following ways:
- Cover the monthly expenses of the shelter, which include the following:
- Shelter rental;
- Food for the animals; and
- Medical help and supplies for the animals.
- Assist the community of stray feeders that we work with.
- They require help with the stray cats and dogs under their care.
- So, we try to raise funds to help them with the food and medical expenses that they incur while helping the strays.
- Funds to facilitate logistics and to move to new premises at the end of the year.
- The funds will be used to build and construct kennels in our new premises, in order for us to provide a conducive living environment for the animals under our care.
About Animal Lovers League
Animal Lovers League (ALL) is a registered charity and home to about 700 dogs and cats, and the animals under their care consist of vagrant strays, abandoned, traumatised, abused and rescued animals.
ALL is strictly no-kill. ALL aims to encourage the public to adopt instead of buying animals, and endeavour to rejoin the animals at ALL with loving and committed families.
Some of the many different tasks that founders, Cathy and Mohan, as well as volunteers carry out to care for the animals include feeding them, treating sick animals, bringing them for veterinary check ups and when they are sick or injured, vaccinating them against illnesses, and neutering/sterilising them. In addition, ALL also feeds hungry strays on the streets.
Down Syndrome Association (Singapore)
The sales proceeds from Project #MakeShoppingMeaningful will help us to continue running the following programmes:
- Adult Enhancement Programme (AEP)
- The AEP is a one-stop transitional programme that provides a spectrum of services for our adults with Down syndrome.
- Independent Facilitation Support Programme (IFSP)
- The IFSP is a programme that supports the enrolment of children with Down syndrome in regular kindergartens & mainstream primary schools.
- Family Support Services Programme (FSS)
- The FSS Programme reaches out to parents of persons with Down syndrome by enabling them to work in an informed manner.
- The endeavour is to ease the stress of the parents by providing a better understanding of the common issues faced, by bringing in experts to share their knowledge and skills with them.
About Down Syndrome Association (SG)
Down Syndrome Association (Singapore) is a self-funding, non-profit voluntary welfare organization with IPC (Institute of Public Character) status, which works closely and regularly with healthcare and educational professionals, and voluntary welfare organizations.
The Association is affiliated to international bodies such as Down Syndrome International (DSI), the Asia-Pacific Down Syndrome Federation (APDSF), Asian Federation of Mental Retardation (AFMR) and the International Association of the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities (IASSID).
About Euforia Singapore
Euforia Singapore is a social enterprise that runs MyEuforia.com.sg, an online marketplace where customers can enjoy a shopping experience like no other, where you can buy products you like, and also give back to society.
This is part of our mission at Euforia Singapore, which is to enhance and improve the lives of the needy & disadvantaged by helping our Beneficiary Partners increase their Funding, Awareness and Volunteer levels.
We hope that when you learn more about us, you can understand and share in our desire to help change the social landscape in Singapore.
Like The Project #MSM Facebook Page
Support the Project #MakeShoppingMeaningful movement by liking our Official Facebook Page.
Stay updated on the latest news and updates of Animal Lovers League, Down Syndrome Association (Singapore), Euforia Singapore, and The Wellness Insider.
Packing Event Highlights Video
Check out the highlights video of the Packing Event we held at the office of Down Syndrome Association (Singapore) on 27th July 2017.
Start Donating Now
For Every Purchase You Make For The Project #MakeShoppingMeaningful Campaign, We Donate All Of The Sales Proceeds To Our Beneficiaries.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS & SPONSORS
Official Logistics Sponsor & Partner
Official Creative Partner
Official Production Partner
Official Events Sponsor & Partner
Official Design Partner
Official Health & Wellness Partner