LAST MODIFIED: 8th July 2016
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can browse our Platform without providing us with any personal information about yourself. We can only identify you if you have an account on the Platform and log on with your User Name and Password.
We may not be able to provide you with any of our services if you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, to help you with your experience, you may be asked to enter the following information:
- Email Address
- Date Of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Billing Address
- Phone Number
In the case that you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions;
- To personalise your user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services;
- To resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and
- To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart;
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits;
- Keep track of advertisements; and
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders .
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Melvin Ho at 8 Burn Road Road, #15-13 Trivex Singapore 369977. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Euforia Singapore changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to Melvin Ho at 8 Burn Road Road, #15-13 Trivex Singapore 369977. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. NO SPAM, SPYWARE, SPOOFING, OR VIRUS
Euforia Singapore does not allow any form of spam, spyware, spoofing, or virus on our Platform. Please make sure to set and maintain your communication preferences so that we communicate to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users from our Platform, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious or spoof messages, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
9. SALE OF BUSINESS
If Euforia Singapore’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US